Friday, February 6, 2009

Impending Departure

Good news!

The very first potential crisis has been averted. Using my unparalleled technological sleuthing skills, I managed to ascertain that my flight departs from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, not in fact from IAH. Who knew!

This means, of course, that I will be leaving this lovely city sometime on Saturday and spending a few days packing up (read: chilling with Austin friends. You know my lifestyle.) before flying out for Beijing on Tuesday at 11:00 AM.

Aren't you excited? I'm stoked.

Still sittin' around,
China-Cat

PS: I swear I will use this place to chronicle only the most interesting, impressive, and above all entertaining aspects of my trip. No really- it'll be almost as good as having me around!




...Thomas don't close your browser. Reading real words will be good for you.

1 comment:

  1. I'll follow all aspects of your trip, boring or not. Just don't get sold into slavery in Mexico. Oh wait, wrong continent.

    ReplyDelete